Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wicked Awesome First Day x)

Posted by Felicia on Sep 4, '08 11:10 PM

Well, it's almost the last day of the first week of school and I miss summer :(
But there were some highlights :D
-It was the first, first day of school, when my bus didn't come late and I actually got my shcedule with everyone else and got to hear and see the whole assembly
Apparently, occoring to Los Angeles Magazine, our school (out of 12 listed high schools) is "Number 1" best public high school. Because of our high test scores, marine biology ROV things, and robotics. BUT we find out later that were not actually 'number 1', but only listed first because it was listed in alphabetical order, and we are Anderson W. Clark Magnet High School, followed by Beverly Hills High School. lol.
-I'm pretty much satisfied with my classes, I got all of the ones I wanted.
So far the ones I look forward to going to are: marine biology and chemistry. Chemistry not because of the subject, but because she let the seats we picked be our permanent seats, and our corner is the most fun. Called by Francesca "the Fun Filipino Corner", even though only me, Janine, Gino, and Abegail are filipino, but it's everyone else livens it up more *cough cough* CATHY! aka crazy cathy on cr__ck !

So here's my schedule:
1- AP Calculus BC : De Vore
2- Spanish 5-6 : Melville
3- US History: Khachatryan
4- Photographyh 3-4 : Brinker
5- Science Research/Marine Biology/EAST : Evans-Bye
6-AP English : Pettegrew
7- Chemistry: Kassakhian


I really didn't like having spanish and calculus on the first block -_____-'
I miss being a sophomore and all my classes and all my teachers, and I can't believeee I'm a junior ! ahhh

OH ! and the most AMAZING THINGG !


i saw Wicked !OMG ! THE MOST AMAZINNGG PLAY EVER ! PhotobucketI honestly, my jaw stayed dropped pretty much the whole time, and Yanna kept hearing my sighs of amazement. Whoever made up 'Wicked' is so awesome ! I'm SO stocked about it, and I want to tell everyone about it but it's so difficult to explain.
The night after we saw it, I was trying to retell the whole plot of the play to my whole family at the dinner table, but I don't think I did it justice- it probably just sounded like me, being really excited about something.
But just imagine (for those of you that know me well), I was so excited to tell them about it during dinner they had to remind me to eat ! With constant "O! Subo na !" (add your own filipino accent) while I was talking.

I SUPERRR DUPEER recomend it to anyone who has the chance to see it.
Like, it's something you need to put on your "Life Goals" list or something.
"-take the people I love to go see Wicked" is definetely going on mine :DD