Hahaha, it's funny how my days always end around midnight so techinically I'm always blogging about the day before, even though that day hasn't actually ended for me yet.
So, So, So.
I definitely underestimated how cold the weather was this morning. It was pretty chilly and foggy.
and I was wearing my green shorts and navy cardigan, no scarf. I kinda felt a sore throat coming on as a result. Gahh, NO that can't happen.
2nd per- Spanish we spent the whole time working on the video worksheets and the frkn sophomore next to me wouldn't shut up as usual. Wow. When is she gonna get the point that nobody cares? Nobody cares how crappy Marcucci was last year. No one cares how boring your weekend was. And No one cares how you got you're stupid dinky $3 Walgreens spanish dictionary.
My $18 Barnes&Noble one kicks her dictionary's butt any day.
Met Narineh at the astronaut to get a pass from DeVore, then argued about if I should ask Fahad to get one with us.
4th per- I changed my desktop background ! and Sabrina, and I 'networked' with Ms. Brinker, and nervously tried to explore our futures and all the hardships that are gonna come with it.
ate nasty chinese food crap for lunch. blehh
6th per- I missed Janine :( But Jenny moved next to me and we read Thoreau chapters after discussing the Emerson essay. I wish I actually read 'Self Reliance' then I could have been participated in the discussion more freely and probably more happy with myself. Boo, it's cuz I'm that lame. Shingaurd was nice enough to give me a quote to volunteer, but I was punishing myself. We got a project to sit with nature for 2 hours totally by ourselves
"...not with your boyfriends"
biju: "aww, mann"
LOLOLOLOLLL.
7th per- chem test.
enrich- *magic book* !
Got home, mom was pissed at boys.
Literally watched James and Ramon eat like turtles.
Talked on the phone for the longesttt time with Narineh about math, then Arielle, then Andrew, then Armenians, then bad attitudes, then Gossip Girl came on and i needed to go.
-___-; but i missed the first 15 minutes. and the hills.
But I got to talk to Janine also. Apparently the school only has 52 juniors, has a hole in the ceiling, cholas, corn and mashed potatoes for lunch, aand ugly uniforms.
OH, and she's a TA <--WTF?
loll. more and better tomorow :D
"imitation is suicide"
