Monday, October 20, 2008

A Grande Chicken Iced Tea Lemonade

Today is/was Sunday.
I wanted to wake up early so I would have time to do stuff, & actually woke up at like 9 50, but stayed in bed till 11 30 :D

my mom pissed me off about Itunes, then they both decided they wanted to piss themselves off by trying to make everyone eat together, and make everyone eat vegetables LMFAO.
wow. I just had to drench that damn corn in beef steak sauce lol.

I wanted to procrastinate everything.
We pulled out old costumes, and I realized how far my Tinkerbell and Pocahontas costumes were from how they actually were in the movie. pft.

So I made James walk to the mall with me, I think we only had like $7 combined.
I went to Baker's and tried on those gray boots mannn. dfkj;lk dfkj ! I wanted them soo badd
. Then we went to Target and James bought a slushie and a pretzel, and I bought a passion fruit iced tea lemonade whatever (aka 'the pink drink from starbucks').

Tocino for dinner ! Again, food drama and blahblahblah.
I got pissed at myself for my messy closet, and decided to clean it, then realized that I barely wear half my clothes.
I sooo wish my clothes could be traded in, like the video games.

Fahad made me miss our game cube. I always like it more than the Wii, kinda. I miss Mario Party 4 and Tetris and Super Smash Brothers Melee <-- and arguing how to say that word.

Cried about math. again.
gahh, I hope things start looking up for me.

I pray that I get higher than a C in chem tomorow. And that something productive comes out of enrichment tomorrow. And that english isin't too lonely :[

When I was packing my bag for school, I realized I accidentally took Janine's reflection.
:'(
I wish life had a 'restart' or 'rewind' or 'fast forward' button.
It would definitely come in handy. Good for Janine that she's getting one today. I could
'totes' use one right now. (<3FredFlare) Stay Cute !