"have you canceled your trip to the Philippines yet?"
;dsfljads;lfkjas;ldfkjads;lfkj;s ! aaaarrghhhhhhh
i'll update this later, but kdfhlkjadhalskjasfhajha78xr3iejw!
So this 'dropping' talk is starting again. But apparently, Gurgen's for'sure this time. I don't know why Mr. DeVore is doing this to me, but even though I'm really only staying because I have no other choice other than dropping EAST, something inside of me wants to prove to myself and to everyone, that I really can do it- someway, somehow. I want to climb this mountain, then rest at the top. Just think, just think. There are many possibilities and I gotta focus on the good ones. I'm hoping and I'm praying. This has gotta go for me. I gotta get through, and stay strong. I really lovelovelove Narineh for believing in me. I might not consider her one of my good close friends, but I really wouldn't do a lot without her. In Geometry, she believed in me, and she believes in me now. As for Liana, I don't feel as close with her. Because there's something about sharing this feeling of stress, worry, paranoia, bond, connection, pressure, hope. It wasn't so hard, that it's breaking all of us up. I miss our group from Math Anal HNRS. Blatter 3rd period. Arman, Artur, Aram, John, Fahad, Richie, Narineh, Liana, Sossi, Armine, Johnny, Vartan, Gurgen.
....
Official new motto of this year: "Stay strong."
I'll leave it at that.
(honorable mentions: bus 116, 1 hour late today. chill brinker. johnpc was shedding hair on my desk. rainbow glasses in chem.)
