Calculus - I don't want to even talk about because it's all I've been thinking about and I might as well 'jump off a high window'. X____X
Oct. 1
I'm officially in level O
Oct. 4
The SAT ended up being pretty OK, the night before I was really chill and was more worried about being a loner.(and thinking about how I was missing Sara's bday party :{ ) I mostly just reviewed by facts on Abe Lincoln and MLK. But when I got there I met Carla and Carol, and ended up hanging out with all the seniors: Alvin, Stephanie, Luis, Nabil, Casey, Josh. The question of the day ,
"What are you doing here?"
More and more questions about college and majors. They 'mentored' me cuz it was my first time ^___^.
I ended up being in the same room as Casey and Alvin, lol, cuz they're last name starts with a V.
I think this was also the day I bought my 1000 texts. oh, and it rained, then became super hot summer againn here in so cal.
side-note: Out of aaallll my classes, my FAVORITESS are definetely AP English, EAST... and maybe chem. English is SO fun with Janine, Lana, Lara, John Shin, Fahad, Vahagn, and Jenny. Then, EAST with Mae, Sabrina, Gino, Christa and Charmaine (coral crusadersss !).
Oct. 16 [thursday]
Turns out, Janine's moving to Mongolia?! wthh? OK. So we were gonna have our usual Friday picnic at lunch, because there was no school on Friday and it was Janine's last day. So everrr since the morning Mae decided to plan a surprise enrichment going away party, and Sabina made this HUGE card for everyone to sign. I walked around with her trying to find people to sign it , lol. and it was hilariousss because we had to keep hiding it from Janine. Thank god, Blattner was so nice, he let us have the party in his room and it was the 'Villanueva Club' all over :] Everyone pretty much was there: Kayla, Jophie, Jenny, Joan, Cathy,Christie, Gino, Ericka, Patricia, Abegail, Kimberly, Gabby, Theresa, Sara, Alicyn, Christa, Charmaine, Fahad, John Shin, Francessca, Mae, Sabrina, and me !
We had cupcakes and pizza and fun :D






Oct 17 [friday, no school]
I had to get my second HPV shot at the health center, and saw Mr. Doom there. LOL. I played WiiFit, and it told me I weight 103 and had lost 11 lbs since Aug 28 *___*
ALSOOO ! The hated birds are finallly GONE ! After 3 long years of those things, finally, peace.
Oct 18 [sat]
PSAT'S ! I got Burger King for breakfast :D And met up with everyone. I was in the same room as Sabrina, and in the second critical reading part I was in the question!
"Unlike the gossiping coworkers, Felicia remained _____, indifferent to these matters"
LOL! So then everyone congrgated afterwards, and we were trying to figure out where we were gonna eat for lunch, who,&how we were gonna get there. So it ended up the vegetarian and the meatatarian together in Alicyn's car (because we're new bff's), Mae Sabrina and Janine in Mae's car, and Francessca Lana Christie Abegail and Kimberly in Lana's van. Lol. Gino and Adriel were supposed to come but they decided they wanted to tocilog and went to We ended up in a secret IHOP on foothill and we all made ourselves fat.





[idk why these pics came out so small. will fix later]
Had tocino with the mental familia.
Sabrina got her permit and Grandma is gonna take her test monday, i want minnee
SOOO, my birthday is growing nearer and nearer and this is basically what I'm gonna do
get money and go shopping, birds gone (check), and permit. :]
BTW I got the gray coat I posted about before (and i loooove ittt), and am kinda in love with those gray suede boots and I have a reall chance of getting them , until Auntie Malu made me reconsider with yellow rubber rain boots :D

'que pasa, calabasa?'
more soon, i hope !
