get high like planes. Stuck in my head ! Well, well. It's a 3:30 on a lazy Saturday, and I'm still in the clothes I slept in. I think I want to be a GIS person :D or my 'fall-back/if i win the lotto' plan is to have my own clothes store that's cool, casual and chill that sells one of a kinda things, and that sells cupcakes and cool drinks :DD. AHHHH ! I should be something more productive like my calc or history hw or studying for the SAT blahhhh gigantic monster book -____-;. It's my first time, and I'm trying not to stress out X_X.
OH ! and I also gave my calculus a new bookcover:
That's what I SHOULD be doing but instead I'm PINING for these boots :[
grey and suede and soooo prettttty :D (Sweet Sixteen?) and giving myself weird manicures and doing them over again:
aahahahaha like my pictures? lol i really tried this post around.Also, I'm procrastinating by being on multiply, facebook, myspace, and my email and going through magazines and ripping out outfits I like. :DYay ! Let's hope I get something good done t

