Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Curl up in a ball, with something....Hanes

and nothin' but you're T-shit onnnn...

Soo so so sooo, I feel so fresh and so clean :D
And it's pretty early to have nothing left to do, right? weird.

Last night I thought I went to bed pretty early , but I woke up with a sore throat and a nasty allergy feeling. yuckk.

I ended up sleeping in the bus up to the last bus stop. John Patrick Canlas sat next to me and we did math hww ! -____-; In 1st period a lot of the seniors were dressed up for presentation. I think it has something to do the with the mock-election we're having.
I knew all the page numbers.
"OH ! IT'S 4.2 !" lolll.

We didn't get a pass for DeVore today. Boom shaka lackaa, I wore my tight khaki skirt, that I think i cursed b/c everytime I wear it I feel like I have my periodical. blhablhaldhbaslh !

We had a sub for history. Even though we watched a video, I hate subs that think they're real teachers or something. You know it's only a temp job b/c they're trying to be actors in LA or something *__*. Shut up and just let us do what we do.

5th period was fun and unproductive with Mae, she french braided my bangs wannabe LC style, and we looked at fashion blogs. Ahhh, and we had a pop quizz for the fishy nb !

Fahad moved into Janine's seat in chem, and everyone was trying to get rid of Gino.
I would have rather had Fahad in Gino's seat. But it was still sad. I feel like Allen Stalker situation kinda. a;dlksja;kl sucks.

I ended up staying for enrichment, but halfway through Mae got us a pass for chorus club, so it was me, Mae, Sabrina, Alicyn, and Ericka in Pettegrew's room, but all the other girls there. are soo o____0. ha.

watched "When Harry Met Sally" on the bus.

got home. the boys finished all the snacks, so i got to eat the Yoshinoya :D
took a lonnggg napp and yeaa.

"Peaacan pieeeeeeeee"