Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You've Got Mail

Sooo, today was cold.
But it didn't rain , so.
I wore my new knee high socks ! Ahaha, i love them :D

Uhh, significantly smaller school bus today?! Idk, creeper Zaven IMed the other Felicia.
I wore Alex's polo, have you ever noticed the butt flap on boys polos? Lol.

Sub for photo, reminisced AGAIN.
Englishh Gatsby!

Awww, it's that cute Valentine's week and the desperate desire of Gastby . hmmm.
Oh ! Did you hear?
I have a new motto
"new semester=new me, new me=no procrastinating"
AHAHA, Chem, my success guide for Fahad. Yup.
So I actually finished everything tonight, and had nothing left to do... at 9 o clock !
gasp ! But I skipped dinner, so I curled up with my vienna sausage and rice, warm blanket, and You've Got Mail, probably my favoriteee Meg Ryan romantic comedy <33
I swear, I can't watch it too many times

BTW- did you know yesterday was my last real day of kumon?
Yup, done done done.
after 9 years, May 2000, when I started that shietz.


Parting with a hopeful feeling; ahah in everyway...
night !