Saturday, February 14, 2009

QUICKscience/ V-Day

Okay, since Tuesday....
asdfghjkl
on Wednesday I gave up the art club picture for history enrichment but everyone ditched so I just ended up talking to Stacy and Andrew/Nick the whole time.
on Thursday, starting from 6th period..
We voted for our posters and of course mine and Jenny's was the best. John was sick. and I really didn't want to get sick.
But right when I walked out of english, Sabrina was there with this look on her face.
Apparently, Mrs. Bye pulled her out of history and told her the QuicSCience challnge thing was due tomrow EVERYTHING poster and blahblahblah.
RLY RLY RLY freaked out sabrina christa and charmaine.
talk about high pressure situation.
So that was basically the only thing on the brain the whoooole day Friday.
I was there First period, with sabrina at snack, lunch, part of 7th and enrichment.
It was succchhhh a photofinishh. we BARELY made it. gosh.

but when i got home
SURPRISEEEE ! NEW LAPTOP !
gahhh i love it HP G70-250us Notebook PC, Black and Silver with webcam, 17 inch, perfect shiny and newwww
It's been raining.
Happy Valentines Day. And I'm a "Down with Love Girl" LOL.

I'm back to my procrastinating ways, watching cutee romantic moviess-
but hey, it's V-Day ! >.<