but technically not because I didn't watch the whole movie, because Ik new they wouldn't get together in the end. :[
ahhh, I so want a poet- like Shakespeare or Noah from the the Noteboook :O ahhhhh
Come to think of it, in Becoming Jane ! Jane Austen...that was a really cute movie too, and they didn't get together in the end eitherrr ! wthh !
wow, and next I might watch Atonement- and they don't get together either !
Ok- for rillz Single Awareness Day ahahahaha. JK, maybe Benjamin Button- or waitt thinking again- they might not get together also
sighhh- how depressing and tragic ...
Shakespeare was a gangstuh.
marathonn
Romeo+Juliet
10 Things I Hate About You
Shakespeare In Love
She's The Man
I'm on oovoo and skype now. yup, talk about awkward chatting LOL. i'm so un used to it.
sdfghjkl totally procrastinating on my historyy projecttt, but that's whateverr
I wanna stay in bed the whole dayyyyyyyyy and just be in my own comfy world.
Taylor Swift is on repeat, and something scary happend last night- but I'm blocking it out of my head.
It's Presidents Dayy so no school, but tomorow's an odd day :P blehh.
oh and it's all star weekend. Kobe and Shaq got MVP and even though I'm not a basketball fanatic I still think it's cuuuteee ! Like something has come to a peace, ahahaha. lameee.
I finished Sally's Salon this weekend ahahah. awww philippines <3. href="http://photobucket.com/images/shakespeare%20in%20love" target="_blank">


"I love you Will, beyond poetry"
"Oh, my love"
OKAY.
