Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ding Dong Goes the Clock

OK- wow i haven't blogged in so long X__X
but right na na na na na- I'm watching the Grammy's on one of those long February weekends.
i was supposed to start driving this weekend but it's raining.
sem grades came X__X 5 A's and 2 C's in chem and calc GAH
Recap ! So this past week, was the first week of 2nd semester.
The week before that was finals and i was dying.
and the 2 weeks before that was catching up from everything I missed and wanting to cry.
Obama's Inaguration !
Super jet-lag and remincing.

my philippine trip:
January 9,2009
Can you believe it’s 2009? Crazy. But it’s the last thing I’m thinking about. Gosh, we just got back from the Philippines….and there’s so many things I just want to hold on to.December 12 (Friday) I remember being so anxious to get there, and when we finally did, cheering once we turned into the street. Lolo and Unlce JT met us at the airport. It was raining. I remember everyone meeting us in the foyer in a line…Auntie Pinky, Uncle Ney, Uncle Jon, Uncle Jay, Lola. I remember jumping around and I couldn’t believe we were actually and finally there. And it was breakfast so we it was my first red hot dog. At the table, telling me how ‘big’ I was now and “I missed you”,”haha, ok”,”what?”,”haha, oh, I missed you too” It really was unbelievable. Being awkward with Uncle JT and Uncle Jay in the crying room. They made rock band really loud and the boys swam in the rain. Opened my laptop and I needed a converter. Auntie Pinky had to leave for work. They suggested just cutting off the third prong. Jay Jay, Auntie Lizette, Sammi, and Auntie Monica came. Jay Jay and I went with Basil to pick up Marina and Rianna from school. Played music from Ipod.Lolo’s salon/office ! Me, Jayjay, Sammi, James, and Rianna all had something done. We all slept in Auntie Monica’s house. Hypermart

1

Dec 13- greenhills,tiendesitas, gloria maris for lunch. Foot spa at mabolo . cupcakes.

Dec 14- manila zoo and cartemar. Car ride there- uncle jay, me marina ysabel and lolo. Categories game. Superheros- “lassie” ahaha. Hypermart.

2

Dec 15- st. francis square with mom dad uncle jt.salon,at night, bought DVD’s took pictures? Played with SLR

Photobucket



Dec 16-santa outfits?

Dec 17- space balls at fun ranch, telephone. Boys vs. girls

Dec. 18 My laptop crashed again and I got rebond. Kamuning for christmas dresses all the girls ! ?

Dec 19 Club Manila East for the kids. Dropped of Marina, picked up my mom’s test results at the hospital, long car ride with Uncle Jay. “ Imagine how it’s going to be like in 5 years” “I might have a kid” “I might be buried”. Stopped at gas station, chuckie blue M&M’s “smoking is bad for you”,”not eating vegetables is bad for you”

Dec 20, Practice at the clubhouse -___-. Dinner,first tapsilog !Alex and Uncle Leonard arrived around midnight, Ysabel’s birthday.

Dec. 21, Anniversary ! hair done, craziness, ect. The dance. Longest mass. Reception counter. Walking around the park, talking. Uncle JT “Alex! Who would you rather hang out with us or them?” “uhh. Them” “Marina, bring Anton ! wooooh !” . Alex felicia marina at the top of the slide. Uncle Weng’s drunkenness talking to JJ. Slept at auntie monica’s. throwing the pokemon?

3

Dec. 22, left for pueblo late morning. Coaster, playing with cupcakes from the anniversary, 4 letter word game, dirties pit stop ever.

4

5


6


Dec. 23, trip home from pueblo.

7

Dec. 24- adobo rice for breakfast !waited for christmas dresses, auntie monica’s house, noche buena alex in mass, beto beto.malexcia group hug, “merry christmas” slept in living room with uncle jay. My story. Uncle jt’s drunkeness

8

9

Dec. 25- Naic, alex- torres side, marina SG side. adults went out for poker, movie with marina?my sad bed bymyself


Dec 26 greenhills. Alex’s girlfriend mission, we all got gladiators. Went home for lunch, chicken teriyaki, yaya judith, yaya gemma, nephew riley, took nap in dressing room,christmas dinner at valle. Uncle jon’s present. Hiding chuckie with alex.uncle jay slept over.

10

Dec 27- boys shooting. Had my period. Lazy day. Marina had training, bench salon with auntie monica, threading. Went back to cubao, got shirts. To mabolo with uncle jay and marina, alex went to torres side.

Dec 28- Daranak Falls. Car ride Uncle Jay, Uncle Jon, Alex, Felicia, Marina.church. fort? Pirate ship place? “YAYYY GONATS DONATSS!” Slept in living room at night?

11

12

Dec 29- Mall, Chinese restaurant, bowling at night

Dec 30-Los Banos. Wrestling. Palenke with alex. Alex’s boyfriend, the toxic waste, the tricycle, Bimbo, BK free massges.Car ride home from los banos. Uncle jay alex felicia marina. Venting. Almost like a therapy session. We all vented our problems. Accidentally turned in melon. Night we all slept in living room.

13

14

Dec 31- to auntie monica’s house- me alex uncle jay, to tito bes’ me uncle jay alex marina, to valle from tito bes’ me uncle jay uncle jon alex. New Year’s Eve, black and white photo op. full shopping with auntie monica. Dumb stories in the car. Uncle jay, uncle leonard, auntie monica, alex, marina. Lunch chicken flakes. (window) Tito Bes’s for new years. Slept in crying room.

15

16

17

Jan 1- Sammi, and Jay leave in the morning.”CAT THA PICKAL, YOU GET A TICKAL!” Lunch at max’sChill with alex, looking at old pictures at night.hypermart. treasure hunting, inheriting things :DStarbucks late at night.

18

Jan 2- Alex and Uncle Leonard leave early in the morning.

Jan 3- galleria with auntie pinky, pictures.

Jan 4- avilon zoo “BABY TIGER ! BABY TIGER!” and wawa dam

19

Jan 5- manila ocean park & MOA took a nap in guest room. Auntie trixie came over for dinner. Slept in auntie monicas house w/o boys.

Jan6- red kimono/gerry’s grill? Hottest day ! acting crazy.. persian and italian night. for the last few days marina and i begged people to take us driving. Everyone said no except Uncle Jon, which made Uncle Jay. but then it rained -__-

Jan 7 – tour of UP, ace water spa.love stories at night, dip, dessert, Slept in Crying room

Jan 8 – cried. “Don’t. leave” “I hope your flight gets cancelled”suppperrrr saddd

Chuckie with uncle jay :[ umberella ‘tela’ song.

Single ladies ! yaya cecil. "




Photobucket
Photobucket

ohh how time flieesss. it seriously makes you contemplate. in 2003, i couldnt even imagine 2008, or being 16.
and now, i can't even imagine 2013- or being 21 gah !