Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello, hey Joe, wanna give it a go?


The Musical is Back !
ok, i just love that.
i was all ready to go to school today, but at the last minute i decided not to in the morning.

Mornings can do that to you.
Slept mostly blahblahblah.
it was People Power Day.
and Ash Wednesday.
But I barely left my room so whatever.

I want new songs :(
But I really dont want to crash my new lappertopper !
I hope everything works out tomorow.
SDFGHJKL
I finnd myself and my blog soo boring right now.
srssslyy/ yucckkkk
Me gusta un break-o.
Was that supposed to be today?

I remember when my heart brokee
I remember when I gave up loving you,my heart couldnt take no more of you


I think Baz Luhrman is cool.
Moulin Rouge !
Romeo+Juliet

I want to see Australia and Strictly Ballroom. ...and maybe Gatsby?

And I reallly want to get back into reading: I GOTTA finish Gone With the Wind.
It's been like a year- how embarrasing :>
And Abegail was reading Dear John, and i was making fun of it LOL
"when i look in the mirror, i see a woman who has betrayed you,"
cathy: AKA SLUT !

"you're the only man i ever loved,"
cathy: AKA FUCKED !

LMAO, that girl is crazyyy