This has been the fastest summer EVER ! I have no idea where time has gone...
Here's a little peek at the beginning of my summer, 4th of July weekend at Seaside Heights, Jersey Shore.
beacchh ! boardwalkk !
ahaha arcade -___- i only like this one cuz sam looks so pissed ;3
pool !
totally not worth it (but still cool ) koi fish henna tattoo
super yummy airport sandwich :p i know your jealous
so !
Tonight was the season 2 finale of ABDC. I had it on, but I wasn't really paying attention to the dancing
and all that stuff, but it was SO funny how FILIPINO it was.
It was between so real crew and sup3r cru, which both consists of pinoys.
But sup3r cru won :D
and they have a guy yelling "FILIPINO !" into the camera, then running around with the Philippine
flag LMAO !
It's like a real or something
"In order to win ABDC, you must contain at least one persons of Philippine origin"
ahahaha ! buhh- it's cool :D






