But I've been Little Miss Olympics, since it started.
my Myspace blog on the night of the Opening Ceremony:
"Friday, August 08, 2008
In Awe of the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics.
LOL at my whole family watching the whooole 4 hr thing just so when it gets to the US we can spot Kobe, and when it gets to Philippines we can guess at the small number of delegates they have (i guess right :D -15) and laughing at Manny Pacqiao holding the flag AHAHAHA
aww and in the end when Yao Ming walked in with the flag and the little 2nd grader earthquake survivor. He freed himself from being stuck under rubble then saved 2 of his friends AAAWWWW !
But seriously all the fireworks all the people with the precision of all the performances and screens and special effect and the people flying and
my mouth was just whoa.
All the symbolism of the "one world","bringing the world together" "peace, feel the love",stuff, yea, you know i love all that corny analogy representation stuff :P
Though I'm proud and in awe of just being able to watch it, it's the one time I wish I was remotely good at a sport so i could possibly dream of maybe (yea,right) being at the olympics.
My mommy said, "It's never too late"
:D *in a good mood* "
I sign on to Yahoo just to see everything. I watch.
I have an Olympic Bronze medal in Olympic trivia.
yeeah-skillllzz :D

I'm sooo Team Nastia Liukin more than Team Shawn Johnson. Because personally, I don't like double-gender names. lol, sorry Shawn :P
Yayyy for Nastia winning all-around gold,
and Booo for her not winning gold for uneven bars- because she deserved it.
Anyways, I'm the MOST into Michael Phelps. Seriously, compared to the other swimmers, he's not bad looking. And those EIGHT shiny record breaking gold medals definitely help, plus the five from Athens. Though, I'll admit he does talk kinda slow in interviews, actually most of the Olympic athletes talk slow- but hey they dedicated their frkn lives to their sport-hey, you can't be a champion in everything...

And my other Michael- Michael Buble ! Listening to on repeat:
- Save The Last Dance For Me
- Sway
yayyy they're cool :D
