not just another negotionation"
am i so lame?
From: felicia is the FISH!
Date: Apr 13, 2009 9:21 PM
Subject: I love
Body: letters.
yea, not like ABC's but letters on paper, mail...
It's so personal, and lovely and caring and nice.
I guess people write each other letters less often now because of emails, and myspace, and messaging, phones, and text now but,
idk, I think that only makes it more special and rare and valuable when someone sends or receives one.
Even if it's not deep, or meaningful or whatever. Just...whatever is going through your mind.
I really want to start something, where I write letters to people, anyone I know...
whether I see you everyday, or never talk to you, or used to talk to you or whatever: I want to write you a letter .
Because I can guarantee anyone, ...
you know when you go to the beach and just stand on the shore, as the tide touches your feet, then goes back, then touches your toes, the goes back,
If my whole mind was the ocean, I only really say out loud that small amount of water that touches your feet.
I feel like I'm rambling, but if you're cool enough to actually read this; reply, and I'll write you a letter :)
BTW If you're curious to know where this is all coming from, it's inspired from a book a got today, "I Love You, Ronnie" that i got from the Reagan Library about love letters he wrote his wife throughout his life.
<3
no one replied :(
