wowowow. haven't updated in a whileee
so since then, i honestly don't remember muchh. but
on tuesday ! I passed my permit test !
yayyy !
wednesday ! EAST FIELD TRIPPP ! yeee
me and sabrina !
watched the notebook on the way there, hung out with suzy small and gayane bc everyone else was like mega pega and yeva yoda LOL. but we saw sea lions and dolphins and brownie the dog that hated me. our NOAA ppl were Danni and Ben and it was GIS day ! with Charlie ! HAPPY GIS DAY ! and mrs. bye caught a lobster and i carried it lol.
then fridayyy, i had rice baon breakfast on the bus. it was kinda my first real day in first period EAST with Erickaaa ! how funnn ! she tells me jokes lol. and we speak tagalog together ! her neighbor is sos and he has a pool. and she actualy DOESNT live near GCC. and KOST 103.5 xmas songs starteddddd ! yaayyyyyy
mae made up this game. lol.
intence and heated convo's at enrichment.
Christmas holiday cards taken this saterday morning, celebrated mommy and daddy's anniversary at tokyo lobbyy yummm<33 href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11568299&MyToken=49b504eb-ba03-472b-afb8-7da063e9072e">felicia is the FISH!
Date:
Nov 22, 2008 11:51 PM
Subject:
Things I Stole from Page 268
Body:
of Glamour Magazine, while listening to KOST 103.5 Holiday Love songs :]
""Scarlett! Look at me ! I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman, and I've waited longer for you than I've ever waited for any woman-Gone With The Wind
"The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you, for excactly what you are.Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person's still gonna think the sun shines out your ass"- Juno
"We'll always have Paris"-Casablanca
"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to ordera sandwich.....I love that I after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night"- When Harry Met Sally "
<333 anggg cuuuuteee ^_____^ !
edit: i passed my permit test gggg !
