Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scaramel Apples for the Scary Lady?

Ay yiyiiiiiiii I suck at updating !

OK- since I lost 'blogged'....

- On Sunday , the 23rd I went to the mall, bought James boba and myself a venti passion fruit pink drink whatever from starbucks. blahblhablah then I bought purple tights and red tights and XXI in the Americana and Papaya openedddd ! and I impulsively bought an abrigo morado, and there were these super cute people playing 'Sleigh Ride' like live on trumpets and tubas :D

Monday, was an evennn dayyy. Took a spanish test , photo, probobly talked to Wesley about middle names or something. English ! John was making fun of me beng left-handed and we had this REALLY weird kinda-sub.... yea. Bc Pettegrew was still there kinda ahahaaha.
Hey, did you know everything you say or do is an argument? EVERYTHING is an argument.
asdfghj. chem chem. I brought Uno cards and Kasskhian got excited over Armenia and the US in the world chess competition. LOLL how cutee

Tuesday ! wow, Ericka abused me in EAST ! jk ! It was the press conference in History, and math was boring. i think we watched a video in chem. ut enrichment was funn and giddy, gobble gobble. At night, all 6 of us played a reallll game of Monopoly and James and I made millions of dollars and skyscrapers.

Wednesday ! I don't think I went out..it was raininggg and I baked with the supercool KitchenAid. Sleeeeeeppover nighttt, so Andrea and I went to grandma's house and we dances to christmas songs and did fun crazy things for hours then Yanna and Camille came ! and we made Scaramel Apples :D, they turned out crappy, then Camille fixed all of them. LOL.
we had breakfast for dinner plus casino french fries! we slept in the living-iving roommmmm.


Thursday- Thanksgivinggg ! I txted a bunch of ppl at Midnight and only John Pat Can and Sabrina replied like fast. In the morning we had breakfast for breakfast ! then church ! and sang "Give Thanks' then g-ma's house again for an hour. more hot CHO CHO. then Max'ssss I got the budget meal and it was frkn perfectooo for me. The real Thanksgiving was really short the only thing I remember is that they talked about 'FB' "KINDERGARTEN HEH HEH" and " Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.." Camille invied me to lookbook !

Black Fridayy- Slept in. felt sick and blah. went to the mall. spent the rest of bday money.

Saterday- finished off hw. ugh. starte packing.

Sunday- Gramma's bday ! yayyyyyyyyyy!


aghhhhhhhhhh almost the Phillippines af;kdsjf;aldskfj ;sklfj ! 10 days woah. i can't even believe itttttttttttttt.wow.


i hope there isisn't a lot of drama. ahaha.


FBFFFF !

pics laterrr