OKAY how much do i suck on actually updating this blog. butt heyy; its summer now and i have all the time and freedom in the world to write a long essay and whatever. Not like anyone reads this anyways, ahahaa. lalalaal, ok. i'll just review on the whole last week of school; bc i didn't really get to last week.
OK. I'm gonna try and be a really ogranized person and stuff, with dates and times and pictures and specific things like that.
SO!~
Sunday (June 14) We went to church, then there was shitloads of yummy food bc everyone was coming over for the laker game. Made plans and saw UP with mimi, nana, and ramon. lkdjfhlsadkj cutesttt moviee! i NEED to see it again, in 3D mann! Then we got home, ate, watched the game and then called the Philippiness, wanting to go there so badd. So once everyone finally left, I felt really screwed and in deep trouble because I didnt work on my math or my history project the whole weekend O_O so I quickly put together the ugliest math volumes project in the history of calculus.
Monday (June15)
So in the morning, I had to carry that stupid ugly posterboard plus the history and calculus text book to return. why can't clark get lockers? oh yea, it's cuz we're clark
So in the morning, I had to carry that stupid ugly posterboard plus the history and calculus text book to return. why can't clark get lockers? oh yea, it's cuz we're clark -___-. PLUS i was starting to get a sore throat. bleh. Jojo sat next to me in the bus. EAST final was total bs. history presentations, calc presentations i got an A on the project :O and a perfect score on the test :O (after the curve, tho.) I think we watched the cheetah movie in chem? In calc, mommy texts me saying I have to walk to columbus to pick up james. thank godd bus 115 had a diff driver so i got to ride on the bus with mae, sabrina, christa, and shingaurd! LOL. thats when shingaurd decided i was super low and i couldnt get any lower. i'm just too mean, apparently. i think...i took a nap; then turns out?! I"M GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES ALJSHALKDJHASLKJ i can't even believe it :DDD
Tuesday (June16)
Spanish final! O_O I didn't finish the vocab packet and I didnt finish my history presentation. FML at this point. FML....T ahaaha <- senior sweater "fishyyy!". on the bus jojo studied cinema and i studied spanish, and i thought i was the first one on the bench! but i wanst :( and mae had a dream about jojo sleepwalking into ericka?! ROFL. last full schooolday! I think in photo we started watching "10 Things I hate About You" & in 6th in was a different seating order. At this point, I felt like totaly crap walking around with my tissue box and my cough drops and my vix. Me, christie messed around with Fahad's wallet-o. worked on my frknn history project the whole night X_X.
Spanish final! O_O I didn't finish the vocab packet and I didnt finish my history presentation. FML at this point. FML....T ahaaha <- senior sweater "fishyyy!". on the bus jojo studied cinema and i studied spanish, and i thought i was the first one on the bench! but i wanst :( and mae had a dream about jojo sleepwalking into ericka?! ROFL. last full schooolday! I think in photo we started watching "10 Things I hate About You" & in 6th in was a different seating order. At this point, I felt like totaly crap walking around with my tissue box and my cough drops and my vix. Me, christie messed around with Fahad's wallet-o. worked on my frknn history project the whole night X_X.Wednesday (June 17): SUPER NERVOUS about history. like; i didn't even have time to practice. X_X i was wearing an orange cardigan and black tights. and i still felt like crap. Harry said i was 'milking' my sickness. You know when you get up to do presentations and you get all nervous. but you know exactly what you're going to say, but your mouth gets all dry and you start talking weird and blehh. last day of calc ! 

Thursday! (June 18): photoo! we were supposed to have a party. everyone got a C on their portfolio and brinker was bitchin' so nobody talked to her during our 'party' but lana and i had fun anyways, because we were all dressed up for english final, 


i was myrtle from gastby, fahad was tom, samantha was abegail, and the johns were soldiers from TTTC ."DAISY DAISY DAISY!"



i was myrtle from gastby, fahad was tom, samantha was abegail, and the johns were soldiers from TTTC ."DAISY DAISY DAISY!"
"pasha! bbut he wasn;t even fit to lick my shoe!" ahahaah it was fun listening to everybody in their characters, and all dressed up too. I had a lottt of fun acting like a promiscuous desperate slut like that. ahaha LOL fahad was acting all gloaty, biju was jim and his accent was hilariouss, and vahagn had a picture of megan fox or something ahahah.
awww, i love our english class <33
Friday, June 19 ! :DD LAST DAY OF SCHOOOL :D 


The freshman on the bus were annoying and loud on the bus. blehh. but it was a free dress day; so i guess ppl were automatically crazy. i walked down to our usual bench, but ob course ther was no one theree, because everybody was at the new senior hang out: the top of the amphitheatreLOL. i thought it was pretty crowded. blehh chemm final; awww bijuu :( and all the chem drama that i WASNT involved in ! pshhh !hanging out, whatever BMX ppl ahaha.not getting an award, "outstand achievement in....life." LOL why is our school so gay? thank god it's overr ! CLASS of 2010 ! wooooh we're SEN10RS !



The freshman on the bus were annoying and loud on the bus. blehh. but it was a free dress day; so i guess ppl were automatically crazy. i walked down to our usual bench, but ob course ther was no one theree, because everybody was at the new senior hang out: the top of the amphitheatreLOL. i thought it was pretty crowded. blehh chemm final; awww bijuu :( and all the chem drama that i WASNT involved in ! pshhh !hanging out, whatever BMX ppl ahaha.not getting an award, "outstand achievement in....life." LOL why is our school so gay? thank god it's overr ! CLASS of 2010 ! wooooh we're SEN10RS !monday: volunteering at columbus.
should be packing. should be cleaning. ending up staying up till 5, chatting w/ remember SAT ceejay? LOL.oh yea! and i now officially have AP spanish 6th period. yup.
i need to get movingggg

