OKAY. super long hold out right now, sorrryyyy
but as if anyone really reads this.
I dont think i even write, meaning for people to read it.
Is that inconsiderate? sorrrrryy
OKAY ! so Since march 5th ! ahaha
Overview:
-Camille came back from India !
-Grandma came back from the Philippines!

-I got my PSP
-Ramon's bday
-Biju got canwhored and babu-napped
-Not impressing WASC ppl.
-Tagalog Comptency Test LOL
-Stupid Dust Bowl project, my realllllllly long nap
EAST quickscience booo
and I guess it's almost spring break, but it doesn't feel like it.
I hope i get into college; biggest fear right there.
procrastination goingg on up in hereeee; i swear my sleeping is SO messed up. gah !
i'm probably forgetting something really important; yet it's just not coming to me
"that's what she said !"
:P

it's a hot chocho and fake rice crispies night.
I guess it's officially Tuesday. yay -__-.
